ICBIB 2019 is brought to you by
The Grid Media Ltd, London, UK.
The Grid Media Ltd produces engaging conferences that encourage knowledge acquisition, keeping abreast of market intel and global best practices whilst encouraging maximum networking.
● Dr. John Hooker, Professor of Operations Research, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
● Dr. Ahmed Abu Jbara, PhD, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University, USA
● Dr. Tarek Shamma, Binghamton University, USA
● Dr. Isam Faik, Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Analytics, National University of Singapore, Singapore
● Dr. Zoaib Mirza, Product Development Director, Adtalem Global Education
● Dr. Alaa Garad, Senior Lecturer, University of Portsmouth, UK
● Dr Puneet Kaur, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Aalto University, Finland
● Dr. Imed Chkir, Associate Professor of Finance, University of Ottawa, Canada
● Dr. Thomas Lange, Associate Dean of Research, Australian Catholic University, Australia
● Dr. Bassem Jarboui, Professor of Management Science and Operational Research, Emirates College of Technology, United Arab Emirates
● Dr. Rafiq H. Hijazi, Assistant Professor of Business, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
● Dr. Saadat M. Alhashmi, Associate Professor of Computing and Management Sciences, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
● Dr. Yousef Hassan, Assistant Professor of Accounting, Birzeit University, Palestine
● Dr. Ghassan Shahin, Palestine Polytechnic University, Palestine.
● Dr. Belal Barhem, Professor of Management, Amman Arab University, Jordan
● Dr. Sherif G. Aly, The American University in Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt
● Dr Saeed Askary, Associate Professor of Accounting, Gulf University for Science and Technology, Kuwait
● Dr. Adnan Iqbal, Senior Lecturer, School of Business, Whitireia Polytechnic New Zealand
● Dr. Davide La Torre, Professor of Business Analytics and Operations Management, SKEMA Business School, Sophia Antipolis Campus, France.
● Dr. Muhammad Tahir Jan, Associate Professor of Marketing, International Islamic University, Malaysia
● Dr. Mohammed Ali Akour, Associate Professor of Business, A'Sharqiyah University, Oman